The Suggest Edits link shows up in the top right corner of each page:
The first step is to create a Support Hub user account, if you've already created an account, please skip to the User instructions below.
Note regarding browser compatibility.
- Click on the "Log In" button at the top of the page.
- From the pop-up form, click on "sign up"
- Enter your full name, email address, and a password - then click the "Sign Up" button
- Click on "Suggest Edits" at the top right hand corner of the document.
- If not already signed in, sign in using your email and password.
- Use the editor & markdown to type in your edits. Note:this does not change the page until approved
- Describe why these changes should happen and any additional information regarding the changes.
- Click the "Suggest Edits" button at the bottom of the page to submit your edit request.
Updated less than a minute ago