As inkjet printing continues to evolve, so do the demands of the technical and graphic print market.
Your customers are looking for media for technical applications that produce vivid colors for richer images; bolder blacks for crisp, sharp text; and faster drying times for less smearing and faster handling. The technology behind HP ColorPRO media makes all this possible. ColorPRO papers are treated with additives that create more control over ink coverage causing the pigment to be held close to the surface. Compared to standard untreated bond and photo papers, media that carries the ColorPRO logo produces inkjet printed images of noticeably enhanced print quality.
ColorPRO provides consistent quality which allows for production efficiencies, ink savings and the opportunity for printers to expand from printing technical documents into producing multiple types of end-user pieces including brochures, posters, and signage. HP has also expanded the use of ColorPRO Technology to media that is optimized to work with the revolutionary, high-speed PageWide XL printers.
What is the ColorPRO advantage?
Higher quality than standard bond, consistency, cost savings, production efficiency, and new market opportunities. Need we say more?
Check out just a few products from the HP portfolio of ColorPRO media:
• HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
• HP Universal Bond Paper
• HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper
• HP Premium Instant-dry Gloss Photo Paper
• HP Everyday Instant-dry Gloss Photo Paper
• HP Everyday Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper
• HP Universal Instant-dry Gloss Photo Paper
• HP Universal Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper
• HP 20-lb Bond with ColorPRO Technology, for PageWide Technology
• HP 24-lb Bond with ColorPRO Technology, for PageWide Technology
Watch the video HERE.